Pages

Sunday, September 1, 2019

The Dark Crystal: The Age of Resistance

Do you have something that has followed you around your whole life?  Something has kept me coming back to the story of The Dark Crystal.  I saw it in theatres as a little Gelfling, I mean girl ( and yep, I'm THAT old) and I just never tire of it!  One time, many moons ago, I even met conceptual artist Brian Froud and he drew a goblin for me in my Dark Crystal book! 


I have just spent the last 2 days of this Labor Day weekend watching the new Netflix series The Dark Crystal: Age of Resistance.  What a fantastical ride that was!!  I'll have to watch it all again more slowly because I'm not sure I caught on to the whole story but what a visual treat, indeed!  

And can we talk about character Brea's journal for a moment?  I fear this has instantly become an obsession.  I. Need. That. Journal.  



Have you watched the show?  If so, what did you think?  Talk Dark Crystal to me!  :)

No comments:

Post a Comment